Matching wines and foods
This is an exciting adventure during which almost everything is possible but not everything is allowed! This is like life itself: it takes skill, experience, love – and it offers great experiences.
Have a try!
The matchings that we offer are as follows:
- PORTUGIESER: Poultry and beef, veal-stew, fish-soup
- KADARKA: Veal and lamb dishes, beef, fish-soup, goulash, stews, macaroni and spaghetti
- KÉKFRANKOS: Roasted pork and beef, stews, venison, Roquefort cheese
- CABERNET FRANC: venison, offal dishes, sour venisonstew, roasted lamb, smoked cheeses
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON: roasted beef, venison stew, mushroom dishes, hard and blue cheeses
- MERLOT: Cooked ham, goose and duck dishes with souces, smoked tongue, Emmenthaler cheese
- ROSÉ AND SCHILLER WINES: Cooked pork, cold steaks, salamis, vegetable- and cream soups, goat cheese
- CHARDONNAY: Roasted poultry, roasted piglet, grilled fish and fish in breadcrumbs, Pannon cheese. Its barrique wine is a good accompaniment for smoked cheese, too
- HÁRSLEVELŰ: Thick soups, poultry, wild fowl dishes, and veal, pies, fruit desserts
- OLASZRIZLING: sandwiches, cold steaks, meat-jelly, fish-soup, veal, Camembert and Séd brie cheeses
- RAJNAI RIZLING: Excellent aperitif, matches thick soups, stuffed cabbage, stews, cold steaks, Trappista, Óvári, Camembert cheeses
- TRAMINI: White meat poultry, goose liver, roasted fish, pork and veal dishes with fruit garnish, desserts.